1. Ensure that the maximum particle contained in the fluid does not exceed the maximum safe passing particle diameter standard of the micro-diaphragm pump.
2. The intake pressure should not exceed the maximum allowable pressure of the pump. Compressed air above the rated pressure may cause personal injury, property loss and damage to the performance of the pump.
3. Ensure that the pipeline system of the micro-diaphragm pump pressure can withstand the maximum output pressure, and ensure the clean and normal working conditions of the driving gas system.
4. Electrostatic spark may cause explosion, which may lead to personal casualties and property loss. According to the need, the grounding screw on the micro-diaphragm pump should be properly and reliably grounded by using a conductor with large cross-section area.
5. Grounding requirements meet the requirements of local laws and regulations and some special requirements of the site.
6. Tighten the micro-diaphragm pump and the connecting pipe joints to prevent electrostatic sparks caused by vibration impact and friction. Use antistatic hoses.
7. To periodically check and test the reliability of the grounding system, the grounding resistance should be less than 100 ohms.
8. Keep good ventilation and exhaust, keep away from flammable, explosive and heat sources.
9. The exhaust of the micro-diaphragm pump may contain solid substances. Do not point the exhaust outlet at the working area or people in order to avoid causing personal injury.
10. When the diaphragm fails, the conveyed material will eject from the exhaust muffler.
11. When transporting flammable and toxic fluids, please connect the outlet to a safe place away from the work area.
12. Connect the exhaust outlet and muffler with at least 3/8"smooth inner wall pipe.
13. High pressure of fluid may lead to serious personal injury and property loss. Please do not maintain the pump and material pipe system when the micro-diaphragm pump is pressurized. If you want to do maintenance, first cut off the intake of the pump, open the bypass pressure relief mechanism to relieve the pressure of the pipeline system, and slowly loosen the connecting pipe joints.
14. If harmful and poisonous fluid pumps are transported, please do not send the micro-diaphragm pump directly to the manufacturer for repair.
15. Aluminum alloy pumps are used in the liquid conveying part. Please do not use them to convey liquid containing Fe3+, halogenated hydrocarbons and other halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, which will cause corrosion and burst of the micro-diaphragm pump body.
16. Ensure that all parts in contact with the conveyor will not be corroded by the conveying fluid.
17. Ensure that all operators are familiar with the operation and use of pumps and the safety of the use of precautions, if necessary, to allocate the necessary protective supplies.
18. Proper use of micro-diaphragm pumps will not allow long-term idle operation.